Changing the World. Teach.
For every one of us that succeeds, it’s because there’s somebody there to show us the way out. The light doesn’t always necessarily have to be your family; for me it was teachers and school. ~ Oprah Winfrey
Join the Leadership Preparatory Team Today!
Join a team of committed education professionals who are working to raise the bar of what is possible in urban education.
Leadership Prep is a fast-paced and dynamic start-up environment of high expectations with a strong commitment to teamwork, innovation, and most of all, educating our students at a nationally competitive level. High capacity individuals excited to work hard as a founding team member and build a fiercely positive school of excellence will thrive. We are a growth-oriented work place, and seek individuals eager to push themselves professionally and personally to new levels of greatness. Staff members need strong communication and collaboration skills to build relationships and partnerships with peers, administrators, students, parents, and community members.
We promise our staff:
- A Commitment to Teacher Development. We are committed to the support and development of each member of our staff. We provide monthly full-day professional development, weekly professional development for 2 hours on Wednesday, and weekly individualized teacher coaching. Each summer, we come together for four weeks to collaborate, train, and build our strong culture and curriculum.
- Teamwork and Collaboration. Teachers in grades K -3 co-teach, and teachers within each grade co-plan. Grade-level teams meet weekly, and peer observations and development happens each day.
- Constant Improvement of School Design. Through an iterative, data driven process, and constant focus on self-reflection, honesty and growth we are constantly improving our school design and seeking to grow.
- ILEAD Character Values. Every Leadership Prep Team member demonstrates our core values of Integrity, Leadership, Enthusiasm, Achievement, and Determination.
- A Growth Mindset. Learning never stops. Growth happens to everyone, every day, students and staff alike. We believe there is no failure, only feedback and new opportunities.
We appreciate your interest in Leadership Preparatory Charter School. We are reviewing applications currently and expect to schedule interviews in the next couple of weeks. If you are selected for an interview, we will contact you by email or phone.
Please email resume to email@example.com
Education is the key to unlock the golden door of freedom. ~ George Washington Carver